International bullies are hacking into companies and governments across the Americas. We are the good guys. Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to:
1) Identify, recruit, onboard and manage partners within Latin America which will contribute to pipeline, bookings and revenue to protect Client IT Systems from hacking. This position will coordinate closely with the North America Channels Director and the Marketing Channels team.
2) You will also be responsible for direct sales within Latin America.
Have YOU worked Long Enough in SaaS software Inside Sales? Por favor? Fluent in spoken and written Spanish and English? Would you be interested in the Hot Industry? Cybersecurity! Is protecting Company, Government, and Individuals? privacy and information Important to You?
This exciting position requires the Organization of a Sales Professional combined with the Marketing Ability of a Savvy Channel Sales Developer. Is it time to get out of the chair with the earbuds?And, Get Out and Make a Difference! Now you are Talking!!
Read enough? Apply Here
These are the details ?
Overarching responsibilities will include account profiles, monitoring competitor activity to help with all communications with resellers and distributors. You will need to create territory and account plans for growing market share and communicating channel activities and providing data to assist in the forecasting process.
3 Month Goals -
o Get ingrained with team and company culture
- Understand who to go to for different problems/help
- Understand HID as a company
o Establish a strong understanding of our IAM market
o Product training and knowledge
o Presentation/demo of company and products
o Understanding Price Book
o Good understanding of internal systems
- Salesforce Instances (2 of them)
- Quoting tools (2 of them)
- SharePoint Navigation
o Initial Contact with Inherited Pipeline Opportunities
o Initial Reach out and contact with current partners and customers
o Territory Plan
- Identify Low hanging fruit
- Identify hot spots and ?no go? spots
- Channel Strategy
- Mapping this strategy with overall Americas Channel Strategy
6 Month Goals
o Cleanse Inherited Pipeline
o Close a deal or three
o Initial In-Person meetings with Partners and Customers
o Develop specific Account Plans for top 3 Prospects/Customers
o Make significant Progress with Inherited Opportunities
o Moderate Pipeline Growth
o Initiate Lead Generation Campaign in conjunction with Marketing
9 Month Goals
o Significant Pipeline Growth
o Close a deal or two that was discovered by your own efforts and not inherited
o Establish quality relationships with 5 or more partners within the region
o Be Comfortable and Confident enough to start providing substantial internal feedback on both team and HID processes, strategy, approach etc?
12 Month Goals
o Achieving quota for the 4th quarter of employment
o Pipeline built to 4x Annual Quota (based on current quotas)