Ransomware, Hacking, Privacy Lost - all words in the Media today. Make a difference! Explore a Project Manager position with my client, HID Global, to implement SaaS Software to make hackers crazy. You can join an awesome team whose goal is to protect information. #Ransomware #ProjectManager #ProjectManagement #business #ProjectManagerJobs
* Manage multiple client facing implementation projects to budget, scope and schedule
* Create and execute deployment plans, revise as appropriate to meet changing needs deployment parameters. Ensure billable and non-billable customer milestones are met.
* Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Ensure delivery of the baseline project, unless otherwise specified in customer contracts.
* Coordinate with third party vendors on project execution
* Escalate areas of concern early to manage risks.
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Develop and deliver progress reports (weekly or at a frequency commensurate with project scale) and ensure meeting minutes are written, complete and circulated appropriately.
* Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
* Follow Quantum Secure and Professional Services methodologies
* Contribute to an environment that fosters collaboration and teamwork through sharing experiences, information, perspectives, skills, and expertise
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Ensure Oracle Tasks are updated, resources assigned so others can book time, travel
* Weekly review of Jira Milestones and make appropriate updates
* Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
* Report and escalate to management as needed
* Participate in the Product Roadmap, Feature Request Process, Gate Meetings, etc. to adequately represent the needs of your project(s) and to stay abreast of changes.
* Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
* Background in software application deployment projects.
* Experience in project management methodologies.
* Understanding of enterprise software development life cycle, including SQA processes and release management is a plus
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a technical or business discipline.
* PMP/PRINCE2 Certification is a plus
* Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
* Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc. Computer Skills
* Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
3 month, 6 month, 9 month, and 12 month goals
30 days plan
* Understand project manager role and key deliveries
* Understand project team roles & responsibilities
* Understand project Manager KPIs and set goals
* Project Assignment (participant)
60 days plan
* Actively manage projects and drive delivery
* Own Project delivery plan
* Familiarity with the product
90 days plan
* Initiate a new project
* Create relationship with customer and initiate at least one CSAT survey (expected NPS > 8)
* Contribute in practice for continues improvement to the PMO process and templates.
6 months plan
* Manage be accountable for a $800K-$1M portfolio - We do not expect a PM to have achieved $800K revenue within 6 month, but to own this general portfolio. This means managing multiple projects in different stages (initiation, Kick Of, deployment, completion) and being able to achieve this level of revenue target in a 12 months period
* Be an expert in the delivery process
* Comfortable with the product (User)
12 months plan
* Set targets for next year
* $600K-$800K Revenue Recognition
* At least 5 answered CSATs (NPS > 8)